How to create your own grazing table
1. Use the right sized platter or board for the amount of ingredients you want to use to serve your crowd.
2. Pick a mixture of textures and colours when selecting ingredients. They make things look and taste next level.
3. Start with large items and then fill in the spaces. Use staples such as cheese, bunches of fruit and any bowls or containers first, then follow with smaller items such as nuts, herbs, smaller vegetables and so on to fill in the gaps.
4. Mix and match flavours to really wow your guests. Combining opposites will have your guests coming back again and again.
5. Try to buy fresh, in-season produce and avoid pre-packaged meats where possible. It’ll make all the difference.
To see more of GDL’s creations, head to gourmetdinnerlady.com