The theme park is set to be one of the most ambitious in Europe and will be the first European development of its kind being built from scratch since Disneyland Paris in 1992.
Here's what to expect:
- The resort entrance will open via a grand plaza, like a high street with shops, restaurants, hotels and first-class waterpark.
- 'The Studios' will offer big, blockbuster features full of action and high-octane car chases.
- 'The Woods' will be an enchanted storybook of adventures, described as a fresh spin on beloved bedtime stories and fairy tales.
- 'The Kingdom' a fantasy haven, expect swords, dragons, the lot.
- 'The Isles' will be swamped with huge creatures and mythical beasts boasting captivating architecture and incredible rides using 21st century technology.
- 'The Jungle' is for the young and old explorers, filled with ancient secrets.
- 'The Starport' is a sci-fi's dream with alien encounters and huge rides.
Swanscombe Peninsula, Dartford, Kent
2024 (if planning permission is accepted!)
More info: londonresort.info