How To Lose Weight: Get Motivated This September
1. Schedule In Time For You: Summer is over, the kids are back at school and it is time to get back to your normal routine after the summer holidays. September is a great month to find time for yourself.
2. Think Of Next Summer's Body: From September to June is nine months, or roughly 36 weeks, until summer starts again. The average person can lose at least one pound per week and up to six pounds per month with minimal to moderate effort. Every month that you wait is another four to six pounds that you could have lost and will be carrying into next summer.
3. Christmas and New Year is only four months away. In that amount of time, you can lose weight of between 16 and 24 pounds in time to show off your new look figure in party season.
4. Beat The Summer Holiday Weight Gain:Over the summer holidays, the average person gains 6-10 pounds and spends the majority of the rest of the year trying to get lose that weight again. With a few changes, you could go into the holiday season, weighing less than you did last year. Think of how amazing you would feel knowing that when the holidays hit, you already look and feel better than you did the year before.
5. Lose Weight Slowly: Losing weight gradually, versus all at once, is always preferable. Ask any health professional (either in the fitness arena or the medical field) and they will all tell you the same thing – lose weight through gradual means to result in more sustainable weight loss.
6. Get Focused This Autumn: The only thing that really goes on in September is the kids going back to school. For the months of September and October, there is nothing to derail you. The first eight to eleven weeks of the school year should be a great time for you to focus on your health. However, once November hits life tends to get busier. It starts with Christmas and New Year, then February break, Easter and then you're planning for Summer. Make the most of now!
How To Lose Weight: Use A Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer at SoGetFit in Willingale, Scott Osborne provides top class training with the qualifications to back it up. With a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, Level 2 Gym Instructor as well as training in boxing, cycling and nutrition to name but a few, Scott understands the importance of being one of the top personal trainers in Essex: “A personal trainer will plan all your exercises according to your fitness levels and goals, so you don’t need to think about your sessions, just turn up and work to the best of your ability. They will also motivate you and keep your training interesting."
Find out more at: sogetfitessex.co.uk
Enquire now on: 07944322828