During the course, Happy Parents. Happy Baby. experts will cover the following:
- the signs of labour, when to go to hospital, your birthing preferences, pain relief options and more.
Obstetric Doctor Workshop
- your medical options in labour including being induced, C-sections, and delivery.
Baby First Aid
- teaching you how to manage emergency situations such as choking and seizures.
Birth Partner Session
- focusing on the support role, your emotional wellbeing and adjusting to being a parent.
- expert advice on your mental and physical wellbeing from pelvic floor exercises to psychotherapy.
- helping you to have a positive birthing experience, addressing breathing and relaxation techniques, control and your environment.
- how to tackle new parents' paperwork, childcare, baby classes, the list goes on...
Caring For Baby
- covering the basics such as what to pack for hospital, how to change a nappy, feeding, burping and sleeping.
Find the full antenatal course
Happy Parents. Happy Baby. launched in London and it has now expanded to Essex. The Leigh-on-Sea class started earlier this year and they are held at Corner Club
on Leigh Broadway and Shambala Studios
. The next Leigh-on-Sea course will start in October 2019.
Happy Parents. Happy Baby. is coming to Chelmsford later this year. The course will run in Acanteen
and Hummingbird Studio
The antenatal class has just launched in John Lewis
, Westfield Stratford with more dates coming up in October for that course.
The antenatal course is limited to twelve couples maximum which ensures that the experts can answer individual questions and concerns. Participants will also meet like-minded people who will be going through pregnancy at the same stage. This aspect of community can provide great support during pregnancy and new parenthood. Hopefully, your friendship will extend beyond the course and you'll end up socialising together with your newborns.
£245 per couple.
More details: Happy Parents. Happy Baby.