From a pink pepper and sloe gin, try flavours you never have before - you might even create your favourite combination to date! Guests will also learn about the history of gin, with a lesson on how to create the perfect blend of flavours. Also, any leftovers are yours to enjoy after the class has finished.
Andrew Riding, Drinks Experience Manager at Waitrose Wine Tasting at Home said: “The Waitrose Wine Tasting at Home Gin O’ Clock experience is a fun and relaxed way for you and your guests to find out more about various gin flavour profiles. From knowing how much ice to use, to which glass choice is best, our experience will help hone your gin and tonic making skills. Britain is having a great love affair with gin at the moment and we are excited to either teach fans more about their favourite drink or introduce the world of gin to newcomers.”
Interested? The experience is available for booking from 1st May 2019 and can be pre-booked right now, from £350 for 6-10 people.
Other Packages Available
Gin not your thing? Fear not - there are a range of other packages to choose from to suit your palette. From fizz to cheese boards, which one is up your street?
- Just Wine: Two hour wine tasting with a wine specialist and a selection of six wines. From £30 per person.
- Explorer: Two hour wine tasting with a wine specialist, selection of six wines as well as cheese, biscuits and nibbles. From £35 per person.
- Premium: All of the above, as well as champagne. From £50 per person.
- World of White Wine: The same package as the Explorer, with six white wines. From £35 per person.
- Fizz Fancy: Two hour wine tasting with a specialist, including champagne prosecco and sparkling wines.
Click here to book!